All about Silicone Lube
Silicone lubricant is the cream of the crop when it comes to sex lube. We’re not kidding—silicone lube feels like thick, gooey, oh-so-silky cream when you lather it on your sexy parts.
While Silicone sex lube isn’t the cleanest lube in the world (it tends to stain fabrics…), it’s known for being the slickest and most comfortable lube you can buy.
Silicone lubricant is condom safe, and it’s one of the best sex lubes for anal sex thanks to its silky feel and long-lasting slickness.
If you’re ready to upgrade to a lube that’s more than just wet and slippery, silicone lube delivers new sensations and pleasures for solo play and sex with a partner.
Condomania has the best selection of silicone lube online. We have a silicone lube made for your body and your kinks, including:
- Silicone lube for masturbation
- Silicone lube for anal sex
- Silicone lube for vaginal sex
- Warming silicone lube
- Vegan silicone lube
- And more…
And, every silicone lube we sell has been tested for quality and approved for safe sex by the FDA.
Are you ready for slicker, silkier, and steamier sex with silicone lube? Select a product above and enjoy the next level of lube.
What is Silicone Lubricant?
Silicone lube is made from silicone grease and thickened with silicone oil, giving it an uber-creamy feel. Silicone lube is MUCH slipperier than water-based lube. It’s also waterproof, which makes it the only lube that keeps things slick during shower sex.
Because silicone is thick and water-resistant, it lasts a very long time. Just one application will last longer than the Energizer Bunny, no matter which kinky activities you’re into. This makes it an especially popular choice for anal sex.
Besides being popular for its skin feel, silicone has some interesting benefits as a material. It doesn’t require any preservatives or chemicals to keep it slick, so it’s very body-friendly for men and women. It also doesn't cause any pH issues for vagina-havers, reducing the risk of UTIs and yeast infections.
Top Silicone Lube Products
Don’t know where to start when shopping for silicone lube? Here are some of the top sellers at Condomania.
- Top Silicone Lube: Fuck Water Premium
- Classic Silicone Lube: Pjur Original BodyGlide
- Premium Silicone Lube: Ride Bodyworx
- Vegan Silicone Lube: Sliquid Naturals Silver
- Silicone Lube for Masturbation: GUN OIL Silicone
- Cooling Silicone Lube: Wicked “Ultra Chill” Silicone Cooling Lubricant
- Warming Silicone Lube: Jo All-in-One Warm Embrace
- Hybrid Silicone Lube: Wicked “Simply Hybrid” Silicone & Water Lubricant
Why Use Silicone Sex Lubricant?
Silicone lube feels AMAZING on your naughty bits. But its luscious, creamy feel isn’t the only reason to use silicone lube. Here are a few more reasons:
- Amazing for anal: Silicone lube stays slick and comfortable during the longest sack sessions, making it a favorite for anal sex. Many silicone lubes are made specifically for anal.
- It’s waterproof: Silicone lube won’t easily wash off in the shower or jacuzzi, granting you new opportunities for wet and wild sexcapades.
- It lasts forever: Stop interrupting the action to reapply lube and switch to silicone lube already! One application lasts up to 30 minutes.
- It’s the slipperiest lube: Because it’s grease-based, silicone lube is waaay slipperier than the competition. Wetter + slicker = better sex and masturbation.
- It’s vagina-friendly: Silicone lube doesn’t contain irritants or preservatives that upset the vagina’s delicate pH balance. So, vagina-havers can use it for sex without worrying about infection.
How is Silicone Lube Different from Other Sex Lube?
How does silicone sex lube differ from water-based lube and oil-based lube? Here’s a quick run-down of the differences:
To sum up, you can do just about everything with silicone-based lube, including masturbation, vaginal sex, oral sex, anal sex, and sex with a condom. You just can’t use it with silicone toys.
Is Silicone Lubricant Safe?
Yes, silicone lubricant is safe to use during almost all of your sexual exploits. It’s safe for anal and vaginal sex, and it’s safe to use with condoms.
Small amounts of silicone lube can be consumed without any issues because silicone can’t be absorbed into the body. So, silicone lube is safe for oral sex too.
The only time silicone lube is not safe is when used with silicone sex toys. Silicone lube starts to degrade silicone toys within seconds of application. Over time, this can promote bacteria growth on your sex toy or expose unsafe surfaces of the toy to your body.
If you’re looking for a lube to use with sex toys, we recommend a water-based lubricant.
Can You use Silicone Lube with Condoms?
Yes! Silicone lube is 100% safe to use with all condoms. And it feels amazing, so get to it!
Where to Buy Silicone Lube
The best place to buy silicone sex lube online is Condomaina. At Condomania, we’ve offered the widest selection of silicone lube in the nation for over 30 years. We were America’s first-ever condom shop (est. 1991 in New York City), and we’re still just as passionate about promoting safe sex and providing you with the very best silicone sex lubricants.
Lube is an essential part of a healthy and pleasurable sex life. But it can be hard to choose the right one. At Condomania, we make it easy. We only partner with top brands, and every silicone lube we sell is independently tested and approved for safe sex by the FDA.
You get a bunch of perks and freebies when you become a Condomaniac, including:
- FREE shipping on orders over $45
- FREE condoms!
- Discreet packaging and billing
- Exclusive deals on lube, condoms, and sex toys
- Much more…
Start your journey to a wetter, slicker, and more satisfying sex life by choosing a silicone-based lube above.
Want to learn more about the MANY types of lube that can improve sex and masturbation? Read our Ultimate Guide to Sexual Lubricant here!